Terms of service
Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Continue using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
The term 'Mellow' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Note: these terms & conditions apply specifically to the Mellow online shop.
Shipping & Delivery
All Mellow products purchased from www.mellowclothing.co.za will be shipped to the supplied delivery address within 7 working days of purchase. Please note that we will only deliver to a physical address, and not a P.O. Box number. We will require that each and every delivery be signed for on delivery.
Privacy & Security
Please note that Mellow does not disclose any of your personal details to other companies or individuals. We do not keep a record of, or store, any part of your credit card details.
Returns & Replacements
Any product may be returned for credit or exchange within 1 month from date of purchase provided that the merchandise is unused and is returned in its original box/wrapping together with a valid invoice.
We do not provide cash refunds for returns. Mellow will not be providing any Returns should you purchase our merchandise from any third party.
Defective/Incorrect Item Received
- We apologise for sending the defective/incorrect item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear picture of the defective area/incorrect item. Our team will furnish you with greater details on returns via email.
- We do not provide cash refunds for returns. A one-for-one replacement will be carried out. In the event that item is sold out, a refund in the form of store credits will be given. Store credits have a validity period of 60 days from the day we received the returned parcel.
- Exchanges will only be done for an item(s) in its original condition (tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered). Returns which do not fulfil this criterion will be duly declined.
- Please kindly note that there may be a 0.5" to 0.8" difference in our given measurements. This variance will not be considered as a defect.
- We always strive to depict each item's true colour to the best of our ability. However, colours may still deviate slightly on different screens as different technological devices have varying screen colour resolutions. Such cases will not be considered as a defect.
- All returns will be processed within 7 working days from the receipt of the returned parcel.
- Mellow is not liable for amounts beyond the value of item sold.
- Mellow will not be providing any Returns should you purchase our merchandise from any third party.
Mellow’s online shop allows credit card owners to purchase select Mellow products over the internet. Once payment has been confirmed, these products will be shipped to a delivery address stipulated by the purchaser.
Mellow currently only delivers within South Africa. If you need to ship something overseas, please contact us to discuss whether this is possible.
Mellow offers free delivery on all orders.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your orders, you may contact us in one of the following ways:
- Send an email to: email@example.com
- Call us on +27 82 224 5528
Mellow reserves the right to refuse orders, cancel any sale, and terminate accounts at the company's discretion.
Confirmation of Orders: Your offer is deemed to be accepted when you receive our order confirmation.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
If a Price that was once displayed has been fully covered and obscured by a second displayed price, that second price must be regarded as the displayed price
Please note: Mellow does not price match online stores (e-tailers). All coupons issued are redeembale on full priced merchandise only. Coupons may not be used to purchase gift vouchers online.
Should any item purchased go on special or promotion within one month of the date of purchase, the customer, on producing a cash sales docket, shall be entitled to a refund of the difference between the original price and the special/promotion. Please note that "online only" specials are limited to three items per order, and are not available for bulk purchase.
Vouchers / Store Credit / Discount Codes
- If you have a vouchers/store credit code/discount code, please input the code before checking out for them to be valid. No refunds will be made for orders where vouchers/store credit code/discount code are not entered at point of purchase.
- The value of every unique voucher/store credit code/discount code has to be utilized within one transaction, any remaining amount will not be refunded.
- Customers will be contacted should Mellow receive any bounced parcels.
- Customer will borne the cost for re-delivery. Mellow will bear the cost of re-delivery should it be an error on our part.
- Bounced parcels that are unclaimed for 3 months will be deemed property of Mellow. No compensation will be provided as adequate time has been given.
Please note that by adding item(s) into your cart, it does not signify you have successfully purchased the item(s). Item(s) is only secured upon submission of payment.
- Please hand wash all apparels individually without soaking for the first few washes as colour transfer may occur.
- Please turn apparels inside-out when washing and ironing. Please iron under low heat over a folded handkerchief to prevent damage to the delicate material. Alternatively, using a steam ironed is highly recommended.
* Mellow reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice.
* In the event of disputes, Mellow reserves the right of final decision.
* By purchasing, we deemed the customer as agreeable to these terms and conditions.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Mellow or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Mellow, with copyright authorship for this collection by Mellow, and protected by international copyright laws.
Mellow trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Mellow, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Mellow. All other trademarks not owned by Mellow or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Mellow or its subsidiaries.
License And Site Access
Mellow grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. You may copy information from this Website only as necessary for your personal use to (a) view, (b) save, and (c) print, or (d) e-mail it. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Mellow so long as the link does not portray Mellow, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Mellow logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of this Website. You further agree that You will not use this Website to do any of the following (“Activities”):
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to this Website, through password mining or any other means
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Company representative or employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on this Website infrastructure;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national or international law.
Validity Of Website Content
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice.
This Website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the 'External Links'). Since we do not possess any control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we will not be held responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MELLOW ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. MELLOW MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MELLOW DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE.
Limitation Of Liability
You understand that to the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event will or its officers, employees, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised or, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of this Website and/or Services.
Exclusions And Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of Mellow's liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.